“Coming from an engineering background, and not falling in the 9-6 trap, I went on to study & make animated films. This landed me in Mumbai, and I got to work with UTV Motion Pictures. This taught me to be independent and take my own decisions, and keep pursuing what I love.
It is somewhere in between guiding students, taking photowalks & making portraits of friends, I found my calling for Wedding Photography.
I photographed my first Wedding in Delhi, the second one in Mumbai & thereafter a Destination Wedding in Samode in 2009, and it has been a fabulous journey ever since! Having Photographed in more than a dozen countries, and gotten an opportunity to travel to even more such fabulous places.
In love with making beautiful films & photographs :)”
– Awarded the Best Details in Wedding Photographs
– Wedding Photographer of the year 2017
– Awarded the Best Wedding Film Award (WOWAsia2017)
– Listed as #7 Travel & Wedding Photography blog in the World (Feedspot, 2017)
– Nominated as the Wedding Photographer of the Year (2017, WSEngage)
- Nominated as the Most Influential photographer in India (Asian Photography Magazine 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Featured on the cover page of prestigious newspapers
– The Times of India & Crest, HT & Vaartha,
- Featured in Magazines – Bride & Groom (Oman), TGIWP, Wedding Affaire, Marie Claire, Harpers Bazaar, Vogue & In-flight magazines of Jet Airways, Air India, Indigo, Vistaara & Singapore airlines
– Featured in Blogs – South Asian Bride, WeddingSutra, WedWise, ShaadiSaga, Shaadiwish, EventFaqs – to name a few.